Dieser Artikel enthält Informationen über Fan-Material zu Lost.
|Dieser Artikel muss übersetzt werden|
Der folgende Artikel/Abschnitt enthält Informationen, die bislang nur auf englisch verfügbar sind
Lost - Season Four: The Unofficial Guide is an unofficial fan companion book by Toronto writer Nikki Stafford. It is the sequel to Finding Lost - Season Three: The Unofficial Guide.
Throughout the first three seasons of Lost, we saw the Lostaways trying to get rescued, adapting to the island, and then dealing with the "natives" of the island, the Others. But the jaw-dropping fourth season was the turning point in the series, giving fans a glimpse of the future through flashforwards of those who made it off the island. While this season provided answers to earlier mysteries, it also raised new questions and muddled viewers' brains with time-traveling bunnies. This book helps put those pieces back into a context that begins to make sense again. Finding Lost is the only Lost guide that analyzes the show episode by episode, and includes:
- An in-depth look at every episode of season 4, with highlights, little-known facts, and nitpicks
- Chapters on time travel, the popular time loop theory, philosopher Jeremy Bentham, the online game Find815, and the Lost mobisodes
- Sidebars chronicling fun trivia such as Sawyer's nicknames, the meaning of Abaddon's name, favorite online Lost parodies, and many more
- Bios of the new actors on the show
- Analyses of the show's literary references, including Slaughterhouse-Five, The Tempest, VALIS, The Invention of Morel, and the Mystery Tales comic
- Photos of the filming locations in Hawaii
With exclusive photos and enough background to put you leagues ahead of other viewers, this book will help you "find" Lost.
- The book is 224 pages long
- Finding Lost: The Unofficial Guide
- Finding Lost - Season Three: The Unofficial Guide
- Finding Lost - Season Five: The Unofficial Guide
- Finding Lost - Season Six: The Unofficial Guide